Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut Off Valve
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Gas Lines
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak
- Sump Pumps
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Lines
Water Treatment Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
Drain and Sewer
Options for Bathroom Plumbing
There are a myriad of different plumbing options available for each and every appliance in your bathroom. Let’s take a look at a few of them now.
- Sinks: Your bathroom sink, like every other appliance in the room, is both a practical and aesthetic choice. Do you need a pedestal sink? Perhaps an undermount? What about something really unique, like a vessel sink? You can totally change the feel of your bathroom, just by changing your sink type. We can help you pick the best sink for you.
- Toilets: Toilets vary both in size, shape, and water consumption. The type of toilet you choose for your bathroom will have a pretty big effect on your comfort and convenience, so you’re going to want to make sure that you choose the right one. We can help you with that choice.
- Showers/Baths: Your shower or bathtub is another area that has a huge variety of options. Do you want to experiment with something more modern, like a waterfall shower? Or do you prefer the tried and true reliability of a more traditional showerhead? Is your tub large enough to be comfortable, while still fitting the needs of the bathroom as a whole? No matter what your shower or bathtub needs are, we can meet them for you.
These are just a few of the many options we provide. If you have a question about any of our services, give us a call!
Signs You Need Bathroom Plumbing Service
Along with all of that use comes increased wear and tear, which means you’re probably going to need bathroom plumbing repair or maintenance services at some point. Let’s take a look at some signs that you need bathroom plumbing services.
- Bad Smells/Slow Drainage: If you have bad smells coming out of your drains, or they’re draining more slowly than they normally do, you probably have a clog forming. Give us a call, and we’ll clean out your drains for you before they can cause serious issues.
- Leaks: Leaks around any of your appliances should be taken quite seriously, as even a small leak can cause a large amount of water damage if left unattended. If you notice water leaking from around your faucet, toilet, shower, or bathtub, let us know.
It’s always better to be safe than sorry, of course. If you suspect that you have any problem with your bathroom or kitchen plumbing, call us right away.