Preventative Maintenance Service
Would you ever keep your car running past when it’s due for an oil change? Would you ignore updates to your computer if it was taking forever to load, or mow the grass if your mower was making strange noises?
Tune-ups are a normal part of life, and they can often save you a lot of money in the long-run. For over 40 years, our HVAC maintenance agreement has been carefully tailored to meet your needs. When our clients sign up for regular, recommended maintenance, they do their part in reducing the risks of needing premature equipment replacement.
Call Bud Matthews today to learn more about our local HVAC maintenance agreement services in Chapel Hill, NC, and surrounding areas. You can also contact us online to request service!
Bud Matthews Services: HVAC Maintenance Agreement
As your local HVAC repair, maintenance, and installation company we have seen the difference it makes when people choose preventive maintenance for their HVAC systems. Preventive maintenance is one of the strongest determinants of how well your air conditioner or furnace will run in the long-term, and how soon your will need to have it replaced. With timely repair and maintenance, your HVAC system can last many years and run smoothly throughout the seasons.
With our two, easy-to-schedule HVAC appointments, our technicians can help you to:
- Reduce or eliminate the need for preventable repairs.
- Improve the current energy-efficiency of your HVAC system.
- Ensure your air conditioner or heating system is working at optimal capacity.
- Prevent the need for early or “premature” replacement.
What to Expect in Our Maintenance Agreement
You can examine what our HVAC maintenance agreement includes below. We recommend regular scheduled maintenance twice a year!
- Check and (if necessary) clean condenser coil
- Check amperage draw of condenser motor
- Check amperage draw of compressor
- Check crankcase heater operation for heat pumps
- Check system operating pressures (Refrigerant levels)
- Visual inspection of filter; replace if customer has replacement filter
- General inspection of wiring in the furnace and the AC units
- Visual inspection of furnace chambers and burners
- Check controls and safeties on furnace
- Check belts and pulleys; adjust if necessary
- Check amperage draw of evaporator motor
- Lubricate motors if oil ports are accessible
- Visual inspection of evaporator coil if accessible
- Check and clear primary / secondary condensate lines and pans
- Visual inspection of exposed flue pipe
- Test temperature rise and drop furnace, AC and heat pump
- Check thermostat operation
- Perform carbon monoxide test
Contact Bud Matthews Services Today for all of your HVAC Needs
We believe you deserve outstanding quality and customer service, no matter your needs. Whether you’d like to call us for information about indoor air quality services, have questions about ductless heating, or want to take a more proactive approach in maintaining your HVAC equipment by joining our HVAC maintenance agreement, we are eager to help you.
Bud Matthews Services is in Chapel Hill, with service areas throughout North Carolina, including: Apex, Carrboro, Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Efland, Graham, Hillsborough, Mebane, Moncure, and Pittsboro. For more information, call us today!
“Many heartfelt thanks to the people I talked with on the phone late this afternoon who were concerned enough to send Pat over to check on our frozen pipes and dripping shower. Pat was so kind and professional and fixed...”
“Bud, I want to send my thanks to your company and especially to Scott. He got into more than he bargained for on our project yesterday. He went out and got different parts and went the extra mile to make...”
“They were professional, honest, and cleaned-up after their work, and even took the shop-vacuum around the living room for good measure (we have a GSD - say no more)! Nice folks.”
“Bud Mathew responded to our call even though it was made during the weekend. Plumber came to the house, identified the problem, gave us a temporary fix and suggested we wait until Monday to fix it. (That saved us some...”
“They replaced a number of parts in my old Maytag dryer. It has been very reliable for 26 years and I want to keep it rather than buy a new one. Works great now!”
“Repair people were punctual and cordial. They troubleshot a problem, trying different approaches when the first try didn't work to clear the line. They explained everything they were doing as they did it while we watched. They were very efficient...”
“We were very happy with the process and outcome. Noah was very responsive. If he couldn't answer his phone when I called, he quickly returned calls. Everyone was very polite and respectful. They did a great job. Noah made good...”
“They fixed my LG Front Load Washing Machine, which was leaking. They also helped me level it properly. They were on time, they provided clear estimates, they were professional, and they clearly explained every step of the process to me...”