Reasons to Hire Professionals for Your Commercial Plumbing
Our slogan at Bud Matthews Services is “For All Your Home Service Needs.” But did you know we also offer a number of commercial services as well? Our plumbers are qualified to handle commercial commercial plumbing in Durham, NC, and they are definitely the people you want to handle your commercial repair and maintenance services in the area.
Unfortunately, many business owners aren’t aware of the importance of always having licensed professionals take care of their plumbing. They often turn to a building “handyman” to fix up leaky pipes or problems with bathroom plumbing. This may sound like a way to save time and money—but in most cases it will end up costing both.
Reasons to Go with the Pros for Commercial Plumbing
Why is the licensed professional plumber your best option for your commercial plumbing? Here are only a few of the reasons:
- Keep up to code: We could probably list this reason alone and stop. If your building violates local code regulations, your business will be shut down until the violation is addressed. This is an expensive situation for any company. Licensed plumbers are familiar with local codes so they can ensure the work they do keeps a company compliant.
- Insurance: A plumber licensed to provide commercial plumbing service must be bonded and insured. This protects you in case of damage done to your property during service or a worker who suffers an injury on the job.
- Best tools: Commercial plumbing requires special tools to properly service it. These tools are too expensive for an amateur to purchase, so only licensed professionals will have the equipment necessary—and the training to use it—to get the job done right and done on time.
- Solutions, not patches: A professional plumber isn’t there just to offer a temporary fix-up for a plumbing malfunction, such as stopping a leak. A professional plumber offers long-term solutions to keep the problems from cropping up again. You’ll enjoy greater peace of mind when you know a trained plumber has fixed any problem in your building—because you’ll know it will stay fixed.
- Emergency assistance: What happens when a plumbing trouble strikes at night, when that “handyman” isn’t around? If you want a plumbing malfunction fixed promptly, no matter when it happens, you’ll have to look to a professional contractor who offers 24-hour emergency service when you need it. (And yes, we have 24/7 emergency service available!)
- Speed: No, a commercial plumber will never rush a job. But you can count on the professional getting any job done quicker than it would take an amateur. Plus, the job will be done right!
- Multiple services: A plumber familiar with commercial systems can offer a wide range of different types of services. You won’t need all of them at once, of course, but you’ll be happy to have a plumber with this variety of experience at work on your plumbing: it helps with problem-solving, diagnosis, and planning.
Let our commercial plumbing experts take care of your company! We have more than 30 years of history.
Bud Matthews Services is here in the Durham area for all your service needs.
“Many heartfelt thanks to the people I talked with on the phone late this afternoon who were concerned enough to send Pat over to check on our frozen pipes and dripping shower. Pat was so kind and professional and fixed...”
“Bud, I want to send my thanks to your company and especially to Scott. He got into more than he bargained for on our project yesterday. He went out and got different parts and went the extra mile to make...”
“They were professional, honest, and cleaned-up after their work, and even took the shop-vacuum around the living room for good measure (we have a GSD - say no more)! Nice folks.”
“Bud Mathew responded to our call even though it was made during the weekend. Plumber came to the house, identified the problem, gave us a temporary fix and suggested we wait until Monday to fix it. (That saved us some...”
“They replaced a number of parts in my old Maytag dryer. It has been very reliable for 26 years and I want to keep it rather than buy a new one. Works great now!”
“Repair people were punctual and cordial. They troubleshot a problem, trying different approaches when the first try didn't work to clear the line. They explained everything they were doing as they did it while we watched. They were very efficient...”
“We were very happy with the process and outcome. Noah was very responsive. If he couldn't answer his phone when I called, he quickly returned calls. Everyone was very polite and respectful. They did a great job. Noah made good...”
“They fixed my LG Front Load Washing Machine, which was leaking. They also helped me level it properly. They were on time, they provided clear estimates, they were professional, and they clearly explained every step of the process to me...”
We recognize that our services are of a special and often emergency nature, and we remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community even as potential demand for our services may increase with more families either choosing to or being required to remain home for extended periods of time. More importantly, the safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority, and we recognize that heightened diligence and focus on health and safety is required during these challenging times. We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC, WHO and local health officials; and we have been proactively and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers. Including:
- Equipping all technicians with masks, gloves, and disinfectants.
- Social distancing – Avoid handshakes and limit direct contact with customers during their visit.
- Requiring technicians to clean all surfaces with disinfectants before and after performing work.
- Requiring all employees to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing or fever.