Cabinet Installation in Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill, NC
If your kitchen countertops are cluttered but you can barely find room in your cabinets, installing new cabinets can give you the kitchen storage space you need. It can also give a fresh look to your Triangle-area kitchen and help it match your style. Replacing your cabinets is a big job and there are many options to choose from, so trust the experts at Bud Matthews Services to help you achieve the look and function you need. For over 40 years, we’ve been helping homeowners in the Triangle turn their kitchens into spaces that are beautiful, pleasant to use, and unique to them.
Ready to revamp your kitchen and gain more storage? For new kitchen cabinets in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas, call us today at 919-929-0203 or contact us online to get started with a consultation.
New Cabinets Can Shape Your Kitchen to Your Needs
You spend a lot of time in your kitchen, and not just for recreation; kitchens are highly functional spaces that need to be able to keep up with homeowners’ needs. If your cabinets are too tall, too small, damaged, or outdated, replacing them will drastically improve the experience you have in your kitchen.
Your new cabinets can be designed around your needs and the way you use your kitchen. Maybe you need extra space for special equipment to support your home baking. Perhaps you’d enjoy a pull-out base cabinet to have all your cooking spices neatly organized and close at hand. A pull-out cabinet for your trash and recycling containers can give your kitchen a cleaner look and reduce odors. The possibilities for customizing your kitchen cabinets to your needs are almost endless. Bud Matthews Services can be your partner to make it happen!
Benefits of Installing New Kitchen Cabinets
New cabinets improve your kitchen in almost every way, from visual appeal to function. Installing new kitchen cabinets allows you to enjoy:
- More storage space – If you’re out of places to put Tupperware and have to fight to extract pots from your current cabinets, you need the increased storage that new cabinets can offer.
- Cleaner countertops – More storage space means that you won’t have to leave as many appliances, ingredients, and containers on your countertops. This will give your kitchen a cleaner, uncluttered look.
- Better functionality – New cabinets can be designed around your needs and the way you use your kitchen. Don’t like dashing across the kitchen to grab spices while the food is cooking? Install a dedicated spice cabinet right next to your stove!
- Better look – Cabinets make up a large part of a kitchen’s appearance. New cabinets can give your kitchen a face-lift and greatly improve its appearance.
- Increased home value – A home’s kitchen is a major factor in a potential buyer’s decision to purchase. Updated, damage-free, and attractive cabinets with expansive storage will make your kitchen far more appealing and increase the overall value of your home.
Enjoy the benefits of new kitchen cabinets without the stress! With expert cabinet installation by Bud Matthews Services, your Triangle-area kitchen will have a new look that lasts for years of enjoyment! Call us today at 919-929-0203 or contact us online to get started with a consultation.
Create a New Look With Your Existing Cabinets
You don’t always have to replace your cabinets to revamp your kitchen. If your cabinets meet your storage and function needs but could use some help, consider our other cabinet services:
- Cabinet repair – Do your cabinets have peeling finish, scratches, cracks, broken hinges, or missing knobs? Our skilled kitchen remodeling experts can repair these and other issues to bring them back to their original look.
- Cabinet refacing – Want to alter the look of your kitchen without ripping out your cabinets? We can reface your cabinets with new doors, drawer fronts, and side panels. You can also choose new knobs and hinges for a totally new look, based on the bones of your existing cabinets!
- Cabinet painting & staining – Refresh your cabinets with new paint or stain, applied by our skilled contractors. They’ll look like entirely new cabinets, but you won’t have to relearn where everything is!
Our cabinet restoration and revitalization services can help you achieve the look you want at a lower cost and in less time. Call us today at 919-929-0203 or contact us online to learn how we can improve your existing cabinets with cabinet repair, refacing, and resurfacing in the Raleigh-Durham area.
Why Choose Bud Matthews Services for Kitchen Cabinet Installation?
Through 40 years of remodeling kitchens in the Raleigh-Durham area, Bud Matthews Services has earned a reputation for quality work done on time and within budget. Our goal is to help you achieve the kitchen of your dreams, so we listen to you and work as your partner towards that goal. Whether you have no idea what you want or you already have your new cabinets picked out, we can meet you where you are in the process and carry it to completion. We’ll help you choose the exact cabinets you need or repair and revitalize your current cabinets so that your kitchen truly reflects you.
For expert kitchen cabinet installation in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas, count on Bud Matthews Services to create the kitchen you want. Call us today at 919-929-0203 or contact us online to get started with a consultation.
“Many heartfelt thanks to the people I talked with on the phone late this afternoon who were concerned enough to send Pat over to check on our frozen pipes and dripping shower. Pat was so kind and professional and fixed...”
“Bud, I want to send my thanks to your company and especially to Scott. He got into more than he bargained for on our project yesterday. He went out and got different parts and went the extra mile to make...”
“They were professional, honest, and cleaned-up after their work, and even took the shop-vacuum around the living room for good measure (we have a GSD - say no more)! Nice folks.”
“Bud Mathew responded to our call even though it was made during the weekend. Plumber came to the house, identified the problem, gave us a temporary fix and suggested we wait until Monday to fix it. (That saved us some...”
“They replaced a number of parts in my old Maytag dryer. It has been very reliable for 26 years and I want to keep it rather than buy a new one. Works great now!”
“Repair people were punctual and cordial. They troubleshot a problem, trying different approaches when the first try didn't work to clear the line. They explained everything they were doing as they did it while we watched. They were very efficient...”
“We were very happy with the process and outcome. Noah was very responsive. If he couldn't answer his phone when I called, he quickly returned calls. Everyone was very polite and respectful. They did a great job. Noah made good...”
“They fixed my LG Front Load Washing Machine, which was leaking. They also helped me level it properly. They were on time, they provided clear estimates, they were professional, and they clearly explained every step of the process to me...”
We recognize that our services are of a special and often emergency nature, and we remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community even as potential demand for our services may increase with more families either choosing to or being required to remain home for extended periods of time. More importantly, the safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority, and we recognize that heightened diligence and focus on health and safety is required during these challenging times. We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC, WHO and local health officials; and we have been proactively and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers. Including:
- Equipping all technicians with masks, gloves, and disinfectants.
- Social distancing – Avoid handshakes and limit direct contact with customers during their visit.
- Requiring technicians to clean all surfaces with disinfectants before and after performing work.
- Requiring all employees to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing or fever.