Roofing Services for Your Chapel Hill, NC Area Home
At Bud Matthews Services, we understand the importance of a good roof, and our professional roofing services reflect that. From minor repairs to roof replacement, we can ensure that your home’s roof is strong and well-built, keeping you and your loved ones safe at all times. We have been helping our customers with their roofing needs for three decades, and we can help you too!
When it comes to your roof, it’s important that you work with professionals to make sure all repairs, replacements, or installations are done right. Your roof is a critical component of your home, and we will keep it in great condition so that it can continue to offer protection from outside elements.
For exceptional roof repair and replacement services, contact the professionals at Bud Matthews Services! We are committed to keeping you and your loved ones safe! Call us at 919-929-0203 or contact us online to schedule your roofing services today!
Roof Repair in Chapel Hill, NC
Your home’s roof comes into contact with all kinds of outside elements, from rain to sleet to snow. It’s important that your roof is able to hold up to these factors and provide you with the continuous protection you need. However, as your roof ages, it may begin to show signs of deterioration. That’s when you need an exceptional roofing company with industry expertise to step in and provide affordable repair services.
The fully bonded and insured roofing professionals at Bud Matthews Services have 30 years of experience providing roof repair and replacement services to homeowners in the Chapel Hill, NC area, so no matter the extent of your home’s needs, we’ve got you covered!
Common Roof Repair Services in Chapel Hill, NC
When it comes to roof repairs, we’ve seen it all. Our team can offer a variety of repair options, as well as flexible financing that works with your unique budget. Some common roof repair services we offer include:
- Fascia replacement: The fascia is the part of your roof that protects the lower edges. Since the fascia serves as your roof’s first layer of protection against the outside elements, it’s important that it be in good condition. Rot, mold, and extreme heat can affect the integrity of your fascia functionality.
- Shingle replacement: Shingles can suffer from wear and tear associated with summertime heat or wintry weather. Shingles serve to protect your home from water damage, UV exposure, and high winds, so if you start to notice broken or missing shingles, it’s best to schedule repairs sooner rather than later.
- Leak repair: One of your roof’s biggest responsibilities is protecting your home from moisture. Your roof acts much like a shield, pushing away moisture and protecting the structural integrity of your home. If leaks are left untreated, they can eventually cause costly problems further down the line.
- Gutter cleaning: Heavy rains during the springtime or thawing ice from the winter can put added strain on your home’s gutters, which serve as a way for water to drain away from the foundation. is a common roofing repair that will ensure your home continues to provide you with the comfort and protection you need.
Need roofing repair, replacement, or installation? Give Bud Matthews Services a call at 919-929-0203 or conveniently schedule your appointment online today! We will provide you with repair and replacement options that will get your roof in great condition quickly.
Professional Roof Replacement & Installation Services in Chapel Hill, NC
When it’s time to replace your roof, it can be hard to know who to trust with such a massive responsibility. The experts at Bud Matthews Services will make sure that your home gets the attention and care it deserves, providing you with safety and protection for many years to come. Whether you need roof replacement or are constructing a new home and need quality roof installation services, we can provide the protection you deserve at a price you can afford!
Whatever your roofing needs may be, Bud Matthews Services is committed to giving you the highest-quality services in town! Call us at 919-929-0203 or schedule your appointment online today!
“Many heartfelt thanks to the people I talked with on the phone late this afternoon who were concerned enough to send Pat over to check on our frozen pipes and dripping shower. Pat was so kind and professional and fixed...”
“Bud, I want to send my thanks to your company and especially to Scott. He got into more than he bargained for on our project yesterday. He went out and got different parts and went the extra mile to make...”
“They were professional, honest, and cleaned-up after their work, and even took the shop-vacuum around the living room for good measure (we have a GSD - say no more)! Nice folks.”
“Bud Mathew responded to our call even though it was made during the weekend. Plumber came to the house, identified the problem, gave us a temporary fix and suggested we wait until Monday to fix it. (That saved us some...”
“They replaced a number of parts in my old Maytag dryer. It has been very reliable for 26 years and I want to keep it rather than buy a new one. Works great now!”
“Repair people were punctual and cordial. They troubleshot a problem, trying different approaches when the first try didn't work to clear the line. They explained everything they were doing as they did it while we watched. They were very efficient...”
“We were very happy with the process and outcome. Noah was very responsive. If he couldn't answer his phone when I called, he quickly returned calls. Everyone was very polite and respectful. They did a great job. Noah made good...”
“They fixed my LG Front Load Washing Machine, which was leaking. They also helped me level it properly. They were on time, they provided clear estimates, they were professional, and they clearly explained every step of the process to me...”
We recognize that our services are of a special and often emergency nature, and we remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community even as potential demand for our services may increase with more families either choosing to or being required to remain home for extended periods of time. More importantly, the safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority, and we recognize that heightened diligence and focus on health and safety is required during these challenging times. We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC, WHO and local health officials; and we have been proactively and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers. Including:
- Equipping all technicians with masks, gloves, and disinfectants.
- Social distancing – Avoid handshakes and limit direct contact with customers during their visit.
- Requiring technicians to clean all surfaces with disinfectants before and after performing work.
- Requiring all employees to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing or fever.