Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut Off Valve
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Gas Lines
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak
- Sump Pumps
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Lines
Water Treatment Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
Drain and Sewer
What Are My Material Options for Siding
It wasn’t too long ago that homeowners didn’t have very many options when it came to siding. These days, with better products and better design, there is a plethora of siding choices. Our experts can help you determine which type of siding fits best for your home, but it’s important to also have an overview of what materials are available:
- Vinyl siding
- Wood siding
- Brick siding
- Fiber cement siding
- Stucco siding
- Stone and stone veneer siding
There is a wide range of material types listed here, and they range from very economic to very expensive. You are also going to want to choose a siding that can handle our climate and find what kind of maintenance may be needed for your choice of siding. Our experts can help you with all of this information.
When Is It Time to Call for Roofing Repair?
You never want to wait too long to repair your home’s roof as it only takes a short amount of time to go from a small problem to a big one. Wondering what to look for so you can stay aware of potential roof issues? Here are some of the common signs:
- Shingles that are curling and/or buckling – if your home’s roof material is shingles, they should lie flat. A curled or buckled shingle is one that has been worn down past the point of usefulness.
- Damaged roofing in your roof valleys – the valleys of your roof are designed to wick water off your roof and down to the ground. If the roofing materials are damaged, corroded or falling apart in this area, they will need to be fixed.
- Missing shingles – missing shingles are a sign that components of your roof are breaking down. It’s important to have an expert examine your roof to see the extent of the repair issue.
- Shingle sediment in your gutters – a sure sign that you have shingles that are breaking down is finding shingle granules and sediment in your gutters.
Your roof is an important part of your home’s protection. Let our experts help you keep it intact with our comprehensive roofing services!