HVAC Services in Raleigh, NC
As the seasons change in the Raleigh area, your HVAC system needs to be able to offer the right mix of heating, cooling, and humidity control to keep your home and your family comfortable. Regular care and maintenance is essential for your HVAC system to do its job effectively, and at Bud Matthews Services, we can provide everything you need to keep your system in great condition.
We offer heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality services, and more. With over 40 years of industry experience and a team of licensed, certified professionals, you can count on us for all your heating and cooling needs in Raleigh, NC or the surrounding areas. Our company is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, and all our work is backed by a full warranty.
Need help with your heating or air conditioning system in Raleigh, NC? Trust our proven experts at BMS for fast, professional service and repairs. Call 919-929-0203 today or contact us online to schedule an appointment!
Systems We Service
No matter the type or brand of HVAC equipment you have, our experts at BMS can keep it operating smoothly and efficiently. We service:
- Gas and electric furnaces
- Central air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Ductless HVAC systems
- Packaged HVAC systems
- Commercial HVAC equipment
- And more
We also offer great preventative maintenance plans to help you stay current with maintenance, avoid HVAC problems, and protect your system’s warranty. To learn more about our maintenance plans, call 919-929-0203 or contact us online.
Services We Offer
As your local HVAC company in Raleigh, NC, our team at BMS is equipped to handle all your heating and air conditioning needs. Your comfort is our top priority, and we offer valuable, cost-effective HVAC services that include:
- HVAC installations – Whether you are installing a new HVAC system or upgrading, you can count on us for a professional, energy-efficient installation or replacement. We offer furnace installations, air conditioning installations, heat pump installations, and more.
- HVAC repairs – When you need fast, effective HVAC repairs in the Raleigh area, turn to our team at BMS. We offer professional furnace and air conditioning repairs, troubleshooting, diagnostics, and more.
- HVAC maintenance – Make sure your HVAC system performs at its best and lasts as long as possible with frequent HVAC maintenance. Our maintenance services can help you improve your comfort, save money, and keep energy use as low as possible.
To request a quote for HVAC installations or repairs, contact our team today. We serve Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding communities.
Indoor Air Quality Services
The quality of the air in your home plays an important role in your family’s comfort and health. At BMS, we offer a full line of services and products to help improve your indoor air quality, including:
- Air filtration systems
- Air purification systems
- UV air purifiers
- Duct sealing
- Duct repair
Contact us today to learn how we can improve the comfort and air quality of your Raleigh home!
Why Choose BMS for HVAC Services in Raleigh?
When you need the best service and repairs for your heating, air conditioning, or indoor air quality equipment, choose our team at Bud Matthews Services. We are dedicated to your comfort, and we offer uncompromising service, workmanship, and quality. Our company features:
- Over 40 years of HVAC service
- Experienced, certified technicians
- Upfront pricing with no surprises
- All services backed by a full warranty
- Full HVAC, plumbing, and appliance repair services
To request HVAC services in Raleigh or the surrounding areas, call 919-929-0203 or contact us online!
“Many heartfelt thanks to the people I talked with on the phone late this afternoon who were concerned enough to send Pat over to check on our frozen pipes and dripping shower. Pat was so kind and professional and fixed...”
“Bud, I want to send my thanks to your company and especially to Scott. He got into more than he bargained for on our project yesterday. He went out and got different parts and went the extra mile to make...”
“They were professional, honest, and cleaned-up after their work, and even took the shop-vacuum around the living room for good measure (we have a GSD - say no more)! Nice folks.”
“Bud Mathew responded to our call even though it was made during the weekend. Plumber came to the house, identified the problem, gave us a temporary fix and suggested we wait until Monday to fix it. (That saved us some...”
“They replaced a number of parts in my old Maytag dryer. It has been very reliable for 26 years and I want to keep it rather than buy a new one. Works great now!”
“Repair people were punctual and cordial. They troubleshot a problem, trying different approaches when the first try didn't work to clear the line. They explained everything they were doing as they did it while we watched. They were very efficient...”
“We were very happy with the process and outcome. Noah was very responsive. If he couldn't answer his phone when I called, he quickly returned calls. Everyone was very polite and respectful. They did a great job. Noah made good...”
“They fixed my LG Front Load Washing Machine, which was leaking. They also helped me level it properly. They were on time, they provided clear estimates, they were professional, and they clearly explained every step of the process to me...”
We recognize that our services are of a special and often emergency nature, and we remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community even as potential demand for our services may increase with more families either choosing to or being required to remain home for extended periods of time. More importantly, the safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority, and we recognize that heightened diligence and focus on health and safety is required during these challenging times. We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC, WHO and local health officials; and we have been proactively and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers. Including:
- Equipping all technicians with masks, gloves, and disinfectants.
- Social distancing – Avoid handshakes and limit direct contact with customers during their visit.
- Requiring technicians to clean all surfaces with disinfectants before and after performing work.
- Requiring all employees to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing or fever.