Indoor Air Quality
- Automatic Shut Off Valve
- Backflow Prevention
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Gas Lines
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak
- Sump Pumps
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Lines
Water Treatment Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
Drain and Sewer
When to Call for Plumbing Services in Durham, NC
There are four times that you want to call our Durham plumbers:
- Installation: Any time you need a plumbing fixture installed, we can help you out. Whether it’s in the bathroom, kitchen, wet bar, or somewhere else, we offer a full range of plumbing installation services.
- Repair: All plumbing appliances need the occasional repair, which is what we’re here for. If you suspect that your plumbing might need some repairs, call us right away. We provide comprehensive repair services.
- Maintenance: The best way to limit the amount of repairs that your plumbing system might need is to conduct maintenance on it every year or so. We can conduct thorough maintenance on your plumbing systems, ensuring that they’re in the best possible condition.
- Replacement: No matter how well you take care of your plumbing systems, sooner or later you will have to replace them. When that time comes, we can replace your plumbing appliances with the perfect systems for your needs.
Our Plumbers Have You Covered!
No matter what your plumbing needs in Durham, NC are, we can ensure that they are met. We offer a full range of plumbing services. If you need any of the services listed below, or have questions about the other services we offer, don’t hesitate to call us. Some of our most popular plumbing systems include the following:
- Automatic Shutoff Valves: An automatic shutoff valve is an emergency device that monitors the flow of water through your pipes. If your pipes experience a major leak or rupture, the automatic shutoff valve will shut off the flow of water to the house without you having to do anything. This could save you thousands of dollars in repairs by immediately stemming the flow of water.
- Backflow Prevention: Backflow is a condition in which a sudden pressure change sucks sewer water back up into the house, contaminating the plumbing system and creating a biohazard. The best way to stop this is with a backflow prevention device. These devices ensure that your waste water only flows in one direction.
- Bathroom Plumbing: Your bathroom is the area with the most plumbing fixtures, by far. So, you’re going to want to make sure that all of them are functioning properly. We install and service all manner of bathroom fixtures, including sinks, faucets, toilets, showers, and bathtubs. We’ll make sure your bathroom is as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- Kitchen Plumbing: Next to your bathroom, your kitchen has the highest concentration of plumbing appliances in the home. We install and service all kitchen plumbing appliances, including garbage disposals, kitchen sinks, faucets, and dishwashers. If you need kitchen plumbing services of any kind, give us a call.
- Garbage Disposals: The garbage disposal is one of the most vital appliances in the kitchen. Without it, your cooking efforts would certainly be a lot less convenient. We install, repair, maintain, and replace garbage disposals throughout Durham, NC. Call us if you need garbage disposal services.
- Gas Lines: If you want to use a gas appliance in your home, like a furnace, stove, oven, or even a fireplace, you’re going to need a gas line. Gas lines transport natural gas from the city’s gas main into your home, where it can be used by any appliances that need it. We install and service gas lines.
- Piping: Whether you’re moving into a new home or replacing some outdated infrastructure, you’re probably going to need piping services at some point. We provide high quality piping services, so you can rest assured knowing that your plumbing system has the best possible materials in it. Call for more information.
- Water Lines: If you want fresh water coming into your home, you’re going to need a water line. We install and service water lines, whether you get your water from a city water main or from some other source. We’ll help ensure that you have access to a source of fresh water.
- Sump Pumps: If you have an area of your home that is especially susceptible to flooding, you’re going to want to install a sump pump. Sump pumps remove water from an area before it has a chance to pool, preventing flooding in the process. We install and service sump pumps.
Call a Plumber Right Away for Emergency Plumbing Services
Most plumbing problems don’t occur at a convenient time. It isn’t fair to expect you to wait for an appointment when you have a burst pipe or other serious problem. That’s why we offer full–service emergency plumbing. If you have a plumbing emergency, call us anytime and we’ll take care of it.
Detecting Leaks and Dealing with Excess Water
The most important part of repairing a leak in your plumbing system is early detection. The sooner we detect a leak in your system, the faster we can repair it and the more damage we can prevent. Call us today to take advantage of our comprehensive water leak detection services.
A slab leak is what happens when a pipe under the concrete foundation of your home springs a leak. This can cause incredible amounts of water damage to your home, which is why we take it so seriously. We can detect and repair slab leaks for you, so that you don’t have to worry about repairing thousands of dollars’ worth of water damage.
Improve the Quality of Your Water with Water Treatment Systems
Sometimes, things make it past the municipal water treatment and into your home’s water. These contaminants can change the taste of your water, discolor it, or even pose a danger to you and your plumbing. If you think your water quality may be suspect, install a water treatment system in your home.
Work With Our Commercial Plumbers for Business Services
Commercial buildings use water just as much as residential ones. As such, they require just as much (though often more) plumbing service as their residential counterparts. We offer a full range of commercial plumbing services throughout Durham, NC. Call us for more information.