Bathroom Plumbing Services in Chapel Hill, NC
Of all the different parts of the home that use plumbing appliances, the bathroom is by far the one with the most. This makes the bathroom unique in its plumbing needs. Every single plumbing appliance in your bathroom probably sees daily use, sometimes multiple times a day. That means that it is going to need plumbing services more often to keep up with the wear and tear. Fortunately, that’s what we’re here for. We offer a full range of bathroom plumbing services throughout Chapel Hill, NC. Whether you need installation, repair, maintenance, or replacement services, we can help you out.
Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our plumbers.
OPTIONS FOR BATHROOM PLUMBING
There is a myriad of different plumbing options available for each and every appliance in your bathroom. Let’s take a look at a few of them:
- Sinks: Your bathroom sink, like every other appliance in the room, is both a practical and aesthetic choice. Do you need a pedestal sink? Perhaps an under-mount? What about something really unique, like a vessel sink? You can totally change the feel of your bathroom, just by changing your sink type.
- Toilets: Toilets vary both in size, shape, and water consumption. The type of toilet you choose for your bathroom will have a pretty significant effect on your comfort and convenience, so you’re going to want to make sure that you choose the right one. We can help you with that choice.
- Showers/Baths: Your shower or bathtub is another area that has a vast variety of options. Do you want to experiment with something more modern, like a waterfall shower? Or do you prefer the tried and true reliability of a more traditional shower head? Is your tub large enough to be comfortable, while still fitting the needs of the bathroom as a whole? No matter what your shower or bathtub needs are, we can meet them for you.
These are just a few of the many options we provide. If you have a question about any of our services, give us a call!
SIGNS YOU NEED BATHROOM PLUMBING SERVICE
With heavy use comes increased wear and tear, which means you’re probably going to need bathroom plumbing repair or maintenance services at some point. Let’s take a look at some signs that you need bathroom plumbing services.
- Bad Smells/Slow Drainage: If you have bad smells coming out of your drains, or they’re draining more slowly than they usually do, you probably have a clog forming. Give us a call, and we’ll clean out your drains for you before they can cause serious issues.
- Leaks: Leaks around any of your appliances should be taken quite seriously, as even a small leak can cause a large amount of water damage if left unattended. If you notice water leaking from around your faucet, toilet, shower, or bathtub, let us know.
It’s always better to be safe than sorry. If you suspect that you have any problem with your bathroom or kitchen plumbing, call us right away.
“Many heartfelt thanks to the people I talked with on the phone late this afternoon who were concerned enough to send Pat over to check on our frozen pipes and dripping shower. Pat was so kind and professional and fixed...”
“Bud, I want to send my thanks to your company and especially to Scott. He got into more than he bargained for on our project yesterday. He went out and got different parts and went the extra mile to make...”
“They were professional, honest, and cleaned-up after their work, and even took the shop-vacuum around the living room for good measure (we have a GSD - say no more)! Nice folks.”
“Bud Mathew responded to our call even though it was made during the weekend. Plumber came to the house, identified the problem, gave us a temporary fix and suggested we wait until Monday to fix it. (That saved us some...”
“They replaced a number of parts in my old Maytag dryer. It has been very reliable for 26 years and I want to keep it rather than buy a new one. Works great now!”
“Repair people were punctual and cordial. They troubleshot a problem, trying different approaches when the first try didn't work to clear the line. They explained everything they were doing as they did it while we watched. They were very efficient...”
“We were very happy with the process and outcome. Noah was very responsive. If he couldn't answer his phone when I called, he quickly returned calls. Everyone was very polite and respectful. They did a great job. Noah made good...”
“They fixed my LG Front Load Washing Machine, which was leaking. They also helped me level it properly. They were on time, they provided clear estimates, they were professional, and they clearly explained every step of the process to me...”