Plumbing Services in Chapel Hill, NC
When your home’s plumbing system suffers, whether from a stubborn clog or a pipe leak, it can throw your whole day off track! We often don’t realize how much we rely on our toilets, faucets, and drains until they need repairs. The team at Bud Matthews Services is committed to keeping your home’s plumbing system in perfect shape, from routine maintenance to complex repairs or installation. Our friendly technicians have more than 40 years of experience providing plumbing solutions for homeowners in and around Chapel Hill.
Need fast and affordable plumbing services for your Chapel Hill, NC home? Contact the industry experts at BMS online or give us a call at 919-929-0203 today!
When to Call for Plumbing Services
If you suspect you need plumbing services or repairs, don’t hesitate to give our team of professional plumbing technicians a call. Here are four of the most common service calls we receive from homeowners in Chapel Hill.
- Installation: If you need a new plumbing fixture installed in your home, whether in the kitchen or the bathroom, we offer a full range of plumbing installation services.
- Repair: With any home system, repairs are necessary from time to time. Whether you have a toilet clog or broken garbage disposal, our team is equipped resolve your issue quickly and affordably.
- Maintenance: The easiest way to prevent expensive repairs and replacements to your plumbing system is to invest in routine maintenance. Our technicians regularly perform comprehensive plumbing maintenance for homeowners just like you, preventing the need for costly repairs.
- Replacement: Whether you want to upgrade your current plumbing appliances to a more efficient model or you need replacement services due to a breakdown, our team can perform a flawless replacement and installation, ensuring the longest service life possible for your new model.
Full-Service Plumbing Solutions
Whatever your Chapel Hill home’s plumbing needs may be, the friendly professionals at Bud Matthews Services are committed to bringing you plumbing solutions catered to your home’s specific needs, as well as your budget. We always offer upfront pricing so that you know exactly what you’ll pay before our work begins, and each of our employees is drug-tested and background-checked to ensure we have the most qualified team in the region.
- Water Heater Services: We service and install water heaters for homeowners throughout Chapel Hill. Whether you have a tank-style, tankless, or heat pump water heater, our technicians can provide the comprehensive repair and replacement services you need.
- Drain & Sewer Services: If you have a drain backup or complex sewer line issue, our team will quickly locate the problem and provide affordable, long-lasting solutions for your home.
- Water Treatment Services: We professionally install and service various water treatment systems throughout Chapel Hill. If your water is showing signs of high mineral content, tastes bad, or has a strange odor, our water treatment experts will help your home’s water achieve maximum safety and potability.
- Sump Pump Services: If your home is subject to basement flooding during heavy rains, you may already know the benefits of having a sump pump. Our team can repair or install a sump pump for your home to eliminate the risk of expensive flood damage.
- Emergency Services: At BMS, we understand that plumbing disasters are always unexpected. That’s why we offer emergency plumbing services to get you the trusted help you need, exactly when you need it.
- Gas Line Services: Our licensed and certified technicians have the expertise needed to safely service your Chapel Hill home’s gas lines. Whether you need installation, repairs, or gas line replacement, BMS can ensure you have access to natural gas for as long as you need.
Need a qualified plumbing technician for your Chapel Hill-area home? Let the team at BMS help! Contact our friendly professionals online or give us a call at 919-929-0203 to schedule your services!
Choose BMS for Professional Plumbing Solutions in Chapel Hill
We like to think of ourselves as a “hometown” company, because we live in the community we serve. Here at BMS, we have been helping homeowners just like you for more than 40 years find reliable and affordable plumbing solutions. We are available for emergencies, whenever you need us. We stand behind our work and will always follow-up with you after your services are completed to make sure you are satisfied.
If you’re searching for a local plumber you can trust in Chapel Hill, contact the plumbing professionals at BMS online or give us a call today at 919-929-0203! Be sure to check out our cost-saving promotions!
“Many heartfelt thanks to the people I talked with on the phone late this afternoon who were concerned enough to send Pat over to check on our frozen pipes and dripping shower. Pat was so kind and professional and fixed...”
“Bud, I want to send my thanks to your company and especially to Scott. He got into more than he bargained for on our project yesterday. He went out and got different parts and went the extra mile to make...”
“They were professional, honest, and cleaned-up after their work, and even took the shop-vacuum around the living room for good measure (we have a GSD - say no more)! Nice folks.”
“Bud Mathew responded to our call even though it was made during the weekend. Plumber came to the house, identified the problem, gave us a temporary fix and suggested we wait until Monday to fix it. (That saved us some...”
“They replaced a number of parts in my old Maytag dryer. It has been very reliable for 26 years and I want to keep it rather than buy a new one. Works great now!”
“Repair people were punctual and cordial. They troubleshot a problem, trying different approaches when the first try didn't work to clear the line. They explained everything they were doing as they did it while we watched. They were very efficient...”
“We were very happy with the process and outcome. Noah was very responsive. If he couldn't answer his phone when I called, he quickly returned calls. Everyone was very polite and respectful. They did a great job. Noah made good...”
“They fixed my LG Front Load Washing Machine, which was leaking. They also helped me level it properly. They were on time, they provided clear estimates, they were professional, and they clearly explained every step of the process to me...”
We recognize that our services are of a special and often emergency nature, and we remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community even as potential demand for our services may increase with more families either choosing to or being required to remain home for extended periods of time. More importantly, the safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority, and we recognize that heightened diligence and focus on health and safety is required during these challenging times. We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC, WHO and local health officials; and we have been proactively and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers. Including:
- Equipping all technicians with masks, gloves, and disinfectants.
- Social distancing – Avoid handshakes and limit direct contact with customers during their visit.
- Requiring technicians to clean all surfaces with disinfectants before and after performing work.
- Requiring all employees to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing or fever.