Kitchen Plumbing Services in Chapel Hill, NC by Bud Matthews Services
Aside from your bathroom, your kitchen is probably the place with the most plumbing appliances in your home. Just like your bathroom plumbing, your kitchen requires regular plumbing services to keep it operating correctly. Fortunately for you, we can help. We offer a full range of kitchen plumbing services throughout Chapel Hill, NC. If you need a kitchen plumbing appliance installed, repaired, maintained, or replaced, we’re here for you. Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our plumbers. We’ll make sure that every plumbing appliance in your kitchen runs smoothly for many years to come.
KITCHEN PLUMBING SERVICES WE OFFER
We offer a wide range of plumbing services for your convenience, including:
- Garbage Disposals: Your garbage disposal plays a big part in keeping your cooking efforts convenient and clean. We offer a full range of garbage disposal services, including installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement.
- Kitchen Sinks: A kitchen wouldn’t be complete without the addition of a beautiful sink. We install and service kitchen sinks of all kinds. No matter what your unique kitchen needs are, we can find a sink that meets them.
- Faucets: Kitchen faucets have a lot of unique demands placed on them, far more than faucets in other parts of the house. As such, kitchens faucets come in many shapes and sizes. We can find the perfect kitchen faucet for your needs, no matter what you’re looking for. We also repair and maintain kitchen faucets so that you can keep using them with confidence.
WHEN TO CALL FOR KITCHEN PLUMBING SERVICES
The rule of thumb is to call for professional kitchen services any time you feel like you need help with something. Since that’s kind of vague, though, let’s elaborate on when you should give us a call. Any time you need something big installed, like a faucet, sink, or garbage disposal, you can call us. Most of those appliances can work improperly if not installed correctly, and in some cases, even be dangerous to you.
You should also give us a call any time you think you need repairs on a kitchen plumbing appliance. The faster we can get to the problem and fix it, the better off your system will be. Annual maintenance is also a good thing to schedule so that we can find and fix issues before they have a chance to damage the appliances.
CALL US FOR ALL YOUR KITCHEN PLUMBING NEEDS
No matter what your kitchen plumbing needs are, we can fulfill them for you. Our expert plumbers know how important it is that your kitchen plumbing appliances work correctly, which is why we offer a full range of kitchen plumbing services. Let us help make your kitchen the best that it can be. Call us today to schedule an appointment. We serve all of Chapel Hill, NC, and the surrounding areas.
“Many heartfelt thanks to the people I talked with on the phone late this afternoon who were concerned enough to send Pat over to check on our frozen pipes and dripping shower. Pat was so kind and professional and fixed...”
“Bud, I want to send my thanks to your company and especially to Scott. He got into more than he bargained for on our project yesterday. He went out and got different parts and went the extra mile to make...”
“They were professional, honest, and cleaned-up after their work, and even took the shop-vacuum around the living room for good measure (we have a GSD - say no more)! Nice folks.”
“Bud Mathew responded to our call even though it was made during the weekend. Plumber came to the house, identified the problem, gave us a temporary fix and suggested we wait until Monday to fix it. (That saved us some...”
“They replaced a number of parts in my old Maytag dryer. It has been very reliable for 26 years and I want to keep it rather than buy a new one. Works great now!”
“Repair people were punctual and cordial. They troubleshot a problem, trying different approaches when the first try didn't work to clear the line. They explained everything they were doing as they did it while we watched. They were very efficient...”
“We were very happy with the process and outcome. Noah was very responsive. If he couldn't answer his phone when I called, he quickly returned calls. Everyone was very polite and respectful. They did a great job. Noah made good...”
“They fixed my LG Front Load Washing Machine, which was leaking. They also helped me level it properly. They were on time, they provided clear estimates, they were professional, and they clearly explained every step of the process to me...”
We recognize that our services are of a special and often emergency nature, and we remain fully committed to fulfilling the needs of our community even as potential demand for our services may increase with more families either choosing to or being required to remain home for extended periods of time. More importantly, the safety of our employees and customers is always our highest priority, and we recognize that heightened diligence and focus on health and safety is required during these challenging times. We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC, WHO and local health officials; and we have been proactively and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers. Including:
- Equipping all technicians with masks, gloves, and disinfectants.
- Social distancing – Avoid handshakes and limit direct contact with customers during their visit.
- Requiring technicians to clean all surfaces with disinfectants before and after performing work.
- Requiring all employees to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing or fever.